Thursday, December 31, 2009

Online Proofing from Collages.net


I wanted to share some more photos from my training session on Tuesday. The lighting is the same as yesterday's post if you were wondering.

What I really want to talk about today is Online Proofing. Since digital became the standard for photography, physical proofs (often 4x6 or 5x5 prints) have become a thing of the past. Instead photographers are choosing to provide an online shopping and proofing experience. Benefits of this system are:
  • Convenience for photographer and customer alike. No unnecessary appointments to order prints, return proofs, or pick up pictures.
  • Faster turn around times. Most sessions are posted between 24-72 hours after the images are taken.
  • Customers can share photos with friends and family around the world which means increased sales!
Now if you want to try it out for yourself please check out Cecil and Paul's session right now.
Visit the Irene Jones Photography Online Client Login Page.


Choose Cecil and Paul's session and enter password 21366 when prompted. Some features you'll like:


  • View a full screen slide show of all the images.
  • Change images to black and white and back to color with one button.
  • Compare images side by side and zoom in.
  • Share images with friends by posting to facebook, email, or the guest book.
  • Create a favorites folder for easy ordering.
  • Order prints and photographic cards in a matter of minutes!

To any photographers reading; there are many different providers that offer online hosting, but I chose Collages.net because of the print quality they produce, their fantastic customer service (I have had a few issues that they have corrected without extra charge or shipping fees. Very friendly and fast too!) and they provide great marketing tools that help to increase sales on each session. I have seen my print sales quadruple (litterally) since I swiched from my pervious online hosting site to Collages.net.

Fees are minimal and payments are sent regularly which has made taxes each quarter easier too!

Besides my extreme satisfaction with Collages.net I have a hidden agenda for this blog post. I want to earn some credit for referring other photographers. If you're interested in signing up let me know and I'll send you an email with a $25.00 credit attached. There is no initial set up fee and everything is pay as you go so all different budgets can afford this service. Check it out, I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment